Regional Program Schedules 2018-19
Regional training (October-April) typically takes place on Friday and Sunday evenings for 90-120 mins/session. Athletes can expect to train every weekend, including public holiday weekends. Specialist training, fitness testing, education and other sessions will be included in training hours. Training Schedules are subject to change. Fields may be shared with more than one FHBC squad.
HIGH PERFORMANCE REGIONAL TRAINING PROGRAMS FOR 2019-2020 WILL BE POSTED IN SEPTEMBER 2019
Provincial Program Schedules 2019
Provincial Program FAQs for Parents (2019)
The Provincial season (May-July) targets 30 hours of training. Schedules are based on field availability, # and residences of athletes per team, public holidays, maximum # of training hours per weekend, coach availability, and Club Championships. Teams should expect to share fields with other FHBC teams.
- U23 Schedule Women & Men
- U18 Schedule Mainland Girls – Team Rams & Lions
- Island Team Stags (females) U15 & U18 Schedule
- U18 Schedule Boys
- U15 Schedule Mainland Girls
- U15 Boys Schedule
Provincial Program 2019 Key Dates:
- June 14: Fitness Testing and Sport Science Day at UVIC (Island U15 athletes)
- June 20-23: India Club Tournament, Surrey, BC (select teams)
- June 29-July 1: U23 Nationals, Surrey, BC
- July 3-8: U18 Nationals, Surrey, BC (competition July 4-8)
- July 23-28: U15 Nationals, Calgary, Alberta (competition July 24-28)
Vancouver – Eric Hamber on Oak Street between 33rd and 37th
West Vancouver – Rutledge Field, Ambleside Park, Marine Drive & 13th St.
Rutledge Field Conditions
Surrey – Tamanawis Park, 64th Ave & 126 St.
Surrey Field Conditions
UVIC – University of Victoria
Cowichan Sportsplex – Duncan, BC
Capital News Centre (CNC) Kelowna
Questions about training schedules? Contact the Athlete Program Manager