Trials: See Trials & Tournaments
Training: See Training Schedules
- Island (Victoria and Mid-Island)
- Lower Mainland (Vancouver/North Shore and all regions south and south-east of Vancouver)
Regional Program Levy
$600-700 for 40-hour program: field time, coach & manager honouraria, regional tournament, equipment & medical supplies, Kukri clothing, and education.
Levy does not include food or accommodation.
$400-500 for 20-hour program
- 30-40 hours training
- Technical Skills Development
- Fitness training
- Fun game play during the FHBC Regional Festival (spring)
This program is for athletes interested in continuous, committed, high performance technical skill development and participation in a fun spring Festival.
- Training start Oct/Nov
- training on Fridays and/or Sunday nights for a 1.5-2 hour session
- Fitness education and testing (Yo-Yo) and Injury Prevention Programs
- Technical skills instruction
- 3-day Regional Festival (subject to athletes meeting program requirements of attendance, fitness and ability).
The T2T Festival typically runs from Friday morning to Sunday evening which may require leave from school.
- Provincial athlete identification to represent BC at the U15 National Championship Tournament (July)
- Selections to Team BC are announced by the Wednesday following the selection point. Provincial training (30 hours) typically runs from May to July. National Championships are typically held in late-July.
Boy’s Train 2 Train U15 Team BC (Spring/Summer)
Teams of 16 players (including Goal Keeper). Reserve players participate in training only, unless called up to replace an injured BC athlete. Reserve players train with Team Lions
- 30 hours training May-July
- India Club Tournament (June)
- U15 National Championship Tournament (Tournament Schedule)
- Kukri training top and uniform
Key Dates in 2019
- May selections announced
- May Richmond Oval Fitness Testing & Education
- June India Club Tournament, Surrey
- July National Championship
$2600 per Team BC athlete
$550 per reserve
Questions? Please contact the Athlete Program Manager