# of hours training, testing and education: 40 from October-April
Provincial selections: April
- Island (Victoria and Mid-Island)
- Lower Mainland (Vancouver/North Shore and all regions south and south-east of Vancouver)
Regional Program Levy
$600-700 for 40-hour program: field time, coach & manager honouraria, regional tournament, equipment & medical supplies, Kukri clothing, and education.
Levy does not include food or accommodation.
$400-500 for 20-hour program
Training: 30-40 hours from Oct/Nov to April, 1-2 sessions/week. Training can take place over holidays. Please see Players – Training Schedules
Mainland: Vancouver (Hamber/UBC), West Vancouver (Rutledge), Surrey (Tamanawis Park)
see Trials & Tournaments
SELECTIONS – Male U18 Train 2 Compete Team BC 2019
Teams of 16 players (including Goal Keeper). Reserve players participate in training only, unless called up to replace an injured BC athlete.
- 30 hours training May-July (see Training Schedules)
- India Club Tournament
- U18 National Championship Tournament
- Kukri gear for training and tournament
- April 17 selections announced
- April 24 payment due
- June 20-23 India Club Tournament, Surrey
- July 3-8 U18 National Championship Tournament, Surrey, BC
$1650 per Team BC athlete
$560 per Reserve player
Questions? Please contact the Athlete Program Manager