2019 PROVINCIAL PROGRAM
Team BC (Spring/Summer)
U15 Female Train 2 Train Team BC selections 2019
Athletes are selected from the Regional Program.
Teams of 16 players (including Goal Keeper). Reserve players participate in training only, unless called up to replace an injured BC athlete.
- 30 hours training May-July
- India Club Tournament (June)
- U15 National Championship Tournament (Tournament Schedule)
- Kukri training uniform
Key Dates in 2019
- April: Regional Tournament (selection point) see Trials & Tournaments
- May: Team BC selections announced
- May: Mainland Fitness Testing & Education
- May: Island Fitness Testing & Education
- June: India Club Tournament, Surrey (may exclude Island teams)
- July: U15 National Championship Tournament
$2600 per Team BC athlete (Rams/Lions)
$2555 per Team BC athlete (Stags)
$550 per reserve
Questions? Contact the Athlete Program Manager.