2019-20 REGIONAL PROGRAM
This program is for athletes focused on continuous, committed, high performance technical skill development and participation in the spring tournament.
- Southeast Trial Registration: October 9-30, 2019 REGISTER NOW!
- Northwest Trial Registration: October 16-30, 2019 REGISTER NOW!
- Interior Trial Registration: December 11, 2019 – January 8, 2020
*Registration opens and closes at NOON on the dates listed above
See Trials & Tournaments for trial dates, times and location by region.
Program Overview by region (dates, locations, levy, etc.)
- Interior (Okanagan & Kootenays)
- Island (Victoria and Mid-Island)
- Northwest (Vancouver and North Shore)
- Southeast (Burnaby, Chilliwack, Coquitlam, Delta, New Westminster, Richmond, Surrey, etc.)
See Training Schedules for training schedule by region
2019 PROVINCIAL PROGRAM
Team BC (Spring/Summer)
Athletes are selected from the Regional Program.
Teams of 16 players (including Goal Keeper). Reserve players participate in training only, unless called up to replace an injured BC athlete.
- 30 hours training May-July
- India Club Tournament (June)
- U15 National Championship Tournament (Tournament Schedule)
- Kukri training uniform
Key Dates in 2019
- April: Regional Tournament (selection point) see Trials & Tournaments
- May: Team BC selections announced
- May: Mainland Fitness Testing & Education
- May: Island Fitness Testing & Education
- June: India Club Tournament, Surrey (may exclude Island teams)
- July: U15 National Championship Tournament
$2600 per Team BC athlete (Rams/Lions)
$2555 per Team BC athlete (Stags)
$550 per reserve
Questions? Contact the Athlete Program Manager.