Further to the previous four AGM notice circulations, FHBC is sending out the fifth planned community communique in advance of the upcoming VIRTUAL Field Hockey BC Annual General Meeting on February 9th, 2022 (6.30pm). This fifth notice draws particular attention to the posting of the AGM Package which includes all pertinent information pertaining to the 2022 AGM.
- Meeting Agenda
- Minutes from the last AGM (February 10, 2021)
- Notice of Motions (also posted as a separate document)
- Notice of Board of Director Elections
- Reports from the President and Executive Director
- Board Executive Reports
- Audited Financial Statement to August 31, 2021 (also posted as a separate document)
FHBC looks forward to welcoming you to the virtual 2022 AGM on the evening of February 9, 2022. A further notice as to how members can access the virtual 2022 AGM will be circulated on February 7, 2022. This notice will be principally targeted at those who wish to attend but are not carrying a vote – those voting will receive direct notification. In the meantime, please do not hesitate to reach out and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any questions regarding the 2022 FHBC AGM.
Yours in sport,
Field Hockey BC
February 3, 2022