Registration is now open for Regional Trials for the U18 Southeast Girls (Burnaby, Chilliwack, Coquitlam, Delta, New Westminster, Richmond, Surrey, etc.).
To register, go to www.fieldhockeybc.ca/fhbc/regionals.php.
Deadline for registering is September 11, at noon.
Who is this for and what do I need to know?
- Female U18 (2002-2004) athletes who live or attend school in the Southeast Region (South, East, and Southeast of Vancouver)
- $10 (non-refundable) paid online
- Deadline to register is 12pm on Wednesday, September 11. No exceptions!
- Trial takes place Sunday, September 15 at Eric Hamber, Vancouver @5pm
- Training begins October 18-20
- Levy for this program is $830
- See the Program Overview
Fitness & Selection
Fitness (yo-yo test), skills, and more will be assessed at the trial. If you have never done a Yo-Yo test before, don’t worry! Our coaches are there to explain and demonstrate a Yo-Yo test to everyone.
What is the Yo-Yo Test? Read the Fitness Protocol
What score do I need to achieve? Read the Fitness Policy
For additional information regarding evaluations and selections: Read the Selection Process
Everything you need to know about trials, selections, and training regarding the Girls Train 2 Compete (U18) Programs can be found here.