Regional Program Schedules 2019-20
All Regional Program events up to December (Mainland) and up to April (Island and Interior) can be found on the Calendar below. The Mainland schedule for January-April will be posted in October.
To Filter Calendar:
- Mobile – Click “Filters” and select you training group(s) *if it does not update automatically, try refreshing the page
- Desktop – click the “Categories” button at the top left of the Calendar and select you training group(s)
- Once you have filtered the Calendar to show the information you need, click “Subscribe” at the top right of the Calendar to sync to your desktop Calendar, smartphone, or get a printable copy
- If you subscribe to the Calendar, updates or changes to the schedule will automatically sync within one hour
This calendar is subject to change based on field availability, weather conditions and other factors.
Provincial Program Schedules 2019
Provincial Program FAQs for Parents (2019)
The Provincial season (May-July) targets 30 hours of training. Schedules are based on field availability, # and residences of athletes per team, public holidays, maximum # of training hours per weekend, coach availability, and Club Championships. Teams should expect to share fields with other FHBC teams.
- U23 Schedule Women & Men
- U18 Schedule Mainland Girls – Team Rams & Lions
- Island Team Stags (females) U15 & U18 Schedule
- U18 Schedule Boys
- U15 Schedule Mainland Girls
- U15 Schedule Boys
Provincial Program 2019 Key Dates:
- June 14: Fitness Testing and Sport Science Day at UVIC (Island U15 athletes)
- June 20-23: India Club Tournament, Surrey, BC (select teams)
- June 29-July 1: U23 Nationals, Surrey, BC
- July 3-8: U18 Nationals, Surrey, BC (competition July 4-8)
- July 23-28: U15 Nationals, Calgary, Alberta (competition July 24-28)
Vancouver – Eric Hamber on Oak Street between 33rd and 37th
West Vancouver – Rutledge Field, Ambleside Park, Marine Drive & 13th St.
Rutledge Field Conditions
Surrey – Tamanawis Park, 64th Ave & 126 St.
Surrey Field Conditions
UVIC – University of Victoria
Cowichan Sportsplex – Duncan, BC
Capital News Centre (CNC) Kelowna
Questions about training schedules? Contact the Athlete Program Manager