Regional Program Schedules 2018-19
Regional training typically takes place on Friday and Sunday evenings for 90-120 mins. Training may be scheduled over holidays. Athletes should expect to train every weekend, including public holiday weekends. Specialist training, fitness testing, education and other sessions will be included in training hours. Training Schedules are subject to change. Fields may be shared with other FHBC squads.
HIGH PERFORMANCE TRAINING SCHEDULES
LEARN 2 TRAIN – finished!
Vancouver – Eric Hamber on Oak Street between 33rd and 37th
West Vancouver – Rutledge Field, Ambleside Park, Marine Drive & 13th St.
Rutledge Field Conditions
Surrey – Tamanawis Park, 64th Ave & 126 St.
Surrey Field Conditions
UVIC – University of Victoria
Cowichan Sportsplex – Duncan, BC
Capital News Centre (CNC) Kelowna
Provincial Program Schedules 2019
The Provincial season runs from May-July (target: 30 hours). Schedules are based on field availability, # and residences of athletes per team, public holidays, maximum # of training hours per weekend, coach availability, and club championships. Teams should expect to share fields with other FHBC teams.
Training schedules will be posted at the beginning of May. Please note:
- May 3-5: first weekend of Provincial training
- May 25: Richmond Oval sport science day (select BC teams)
- June 21-24: India Club Tournament, Surrey, BC (for select teams only)
- June 29-July 1: U23 Nationals, Surrey, BC
- July 3-9: U18 Nationals, Surrey, BC
- July 24-28: U15 Nationals, Calgary, Alberta (BC teams depart Jul 23)
Questions about training schedules? Contact the Athlete Program Manager