Welcome to the Boy’s Train 2 Train U15 Team BC page! (Spring/Summer)
2018 PROVINCIAL TEAMS:
Teams of 16 players (including Goal Keeper). Reserve players participate in training only, unless called up to replace an injured BC athlete. Reserve players train with Team Lions
- 30 hours training May-July
- India Club Tournament (June)
- U15 National Championship Tournament
- Kukri training top and uniform
Key Dates in 2018
- May 9 selections announced
- May 13 at Richmond Oval Fitness Testing & Education
- May 18 deposit due
- June 22-25 India Club Tournament, Surrey
- July 11 U15 teams fly to Ontario
- July 12 U15 Practice Day
- July 13-16 U15 National Championship Tournament, Toronto, Ont.
- July 16 teams return to BC
$1000 deposit due May 18
$575 per reserve player
Please see Athlete Program Documents – 2018 National Championship Information
Trials: See Trials & Tournaments
Athlete Eligibility for 2017-2018: Male athletes born in 2003, 2004, 2005 who live (or attend school) within one of the FHBC Regions:
- Island (Victoria and Mid-Island)
- Northwest (Vancouver and North Shore)
- Southeast (Burnaby, Chilliwack, Coquitlam, Delta, New Westminster, Port Coquitlam, Port Moody, Richmond, Surrey)
T2T Regional Program Levy $625 per athlete
The levy includes: field time, coach & manager honouraria, regional tournament, equipment & medical supplies, Kukri clothing, and education.
Levy does not include food or accommodation.
- 30-40 hours training
- Technical Skills Development
- Fitness training
- Fun game play during the FHBC Regional Festival (spring)
This program is for athletes interested in continuous, committed, high performance technical skill development and participation in a fun spring Festival.
- Training start TBC
- training on Fridays and/or Sunday nights for a 1.5-2 hour session
- Fitness education and testing (Yo-Yo) and Injury Prevention Programs
- Technical skills instruction
- 3-day Regional Festival (subject to athletes meeting program requirements of attendance, fitness and ability).
The T2T Festival typically runs from Friday morning to Sunday evening which may require leave from school.
- Provincial athlete identification to represent BC at the U15 National Championship Tournament (July)
- Selections to Team BC are announced by the Wednesday following the selection point. Provincial training (30 hours) typically runs from May to July. National Championships are typically held in late-July.
Please see Trials & Tournaments
Questions? Please contact the Athlete Program Manager