Athlete Eligibility for 2016-2017: Male athletes born in 2002, 2003, 2004 who live (or attend school) within one of the FHBC Regions:
- Island (Victoria and Mid-Island)
- Northwest (Vancouver and North Shore)
- Southeast (Burnaby, Chilliwack, Coquitlam, Delta, New Westminster, Port Coquitlam, Port Moody, Richmond, Surrey)
T2T Regional Program Levy $326
Program Focus – target 30 hours from January to April
- Technical Skills Development
- Fitness training
- Fun game play during the FHBC Regional Festival (spring)
This program is for athletes interested in continuous, committed, high performance technical skill development and participation in a fun spring Festival.
- 30 hours training on Fridays and/or Sunday nights for a 1.5-2 hour session
- Fitness education, testing (Yo-Yo test) and Injury Prevention Programs
- Technical skills instruction
- 3-day Regional Festival (subject to athletes meeting program requirements of attendance, fitness and ability).
The T2T Festival runs from Friday morning to Sunday evening which may require leave from school.
- Provincial athlete identification to represent BC at the U15 National Championship Tournament (July)
- Selections to Team BC are announced by the Wednesday following the selection point. Provincial training (30 hours) typically runs from May to July. National Championships are typically held in late-July.
Please see Trials & Tournaments
Welcome to the Boy’s Train 2 Train U15 Team BC page! (Spring/Summer)
Eligible athletes b. 2002, 2003, 2004
Provincial athletes are selected from the Regional Program.
Provincial Program highlights:
- 30 hours training May-July
- India Club Tournament (June)
- U15 National Championship Tournament
- Kukri training top and uniform
Key Dates in 2017
Fitness Testing & Education (mandatory attendance)
- Saturday, May 13 at Richmond Oval
- June 23-25 India Club Tournament, Surrey
- July 17 U15 National Championship Tournament, Surrey
Boys & Girls U15 National Championships July 17
Tamawanis Park, Surrey
Accommodation will not be organized for Mainland teams. Mainland teams with Island players will be asked to consider billeting.
The levy includes: field time, coach & manager honouraria, tournament entry, equipment & medical supplies, Kukri Team BC clothing, RESPECT T-shirt, Sport Science, Functional Movement Assessments, and Concussion Workshop.
Levy does not include food or accommodation.
Questions? Please contact the Athlete Program Manager