YO YO TEST: FRIDAY APRIL 14 @6:30PM AT ERIC HAMBER
FINAL YO YO TEST: TUESDAY, APRIL 18 @5:30PM AT TAMANAWIS, SURREY ON FIELD #1 (upper)
Athlete Eligibility for 2016-2017: Male athletes born in 2002, 2003, 2004 who live (or attend school) within one of the FHBC Regions:
- Island (Victoria and Mid-Island)
- Northwest (Vancouver and North Shore)
- Southeast (Burnaby, Chilliwack, Coquitlam, Delta, New Westminster, Port Coquitlam, Port Moody, Richmond, Surrey)
T2T Regional Program Levy $326
Program Focus – target 30 hours from January to April
- Technical Skills Development
- Fitness training
- Fun game play during the FHBC Regional Festival (spring)
This program is for athletes interested in continuous, committed, high performance technical skill development and participation in a fun spring Festival.
- 30 hours training on Fridays and/or Sunday nights for a 1.5-2 hour session
- Fitness education, testing (Yo-Yo test) and Injury Prevention Programs
- Technical skills instruction
- 3-day Regional Festival (subject to athletes meeting program requirements of attendance, fitness and ability).
The T2T Festival runs from Friday morning to Sunday evening which may require leave from school.
- Provincial athlete identification to represent BC at the U15 National Championship Tournament (July)
- Selections to Team BC are announced by the Wednesday following the selection point. Provincial training (30 hours) typically runs from May to July. National Championships are typically held in late-July.
Please see Trials & Tournaments
Welcome to the Boy’s Train 2 Train U15 Team BC page! (Spring/Summer)
Eligible athletes b. 2002, 2003, 2004
Provincial athletes are selected from the Regional Program.
Provincial Program highlights:
- 30 hours training May-July
- India Club Tournament (June)
- U15 National Championship Tournament
- Kukri training top and uniform
Key Dates in 2017
Fitness Testing & Education (mandatory attendance)
- Saturday, May 13 at Richmond Oval
- June 23-26 India Club Tournament, Surrey
- July 17 U15 National Championship Tournament, Surrey (teams will play over 3-5 days)
Boys & Girls U15 National Championships July 17
Tamanawis Park, Surrey
Teams will be asked to consider billeting.
The levy includes: field time, coach & manager honouraria, tournament entry, equipment & medical supplies, Kukri Team BC clothing, T-shirt, Sport Science, Functional Movement Assessments, and Concussion Workshop.
Levy does not include food or accommodation.
Questions? Please contact the Athlete Program Manager