2019-20 REGIONAL PROGRAM
This program is for athletes focused on continuous, committed, high performance technical skill development and participation in the spring tournament.
- Island Trial Registration: September 18 – October 2, 2019 REGISTER NOW!
- Mainland Trial Registration: October 9-23, 2019
*Registration opens and closes at NOON on the dates listed above
See Trials & Tournaments for trial dates, times and location by region.
Program Overview by region (dates, locations, levy, etc.)
- Island (Victoria and Mid-Island)
- Mainland (Vancouver/North Shore and all regions south and south-east of Vancouver)
See Training Schedules for training schedule by region (coming soon!)
2019 PROVINCIAL PROGRAM
Boy’s Train 2 Train U15 Team BC (Spring/Summer)
Teams of 16 players (including Goal Keeper). Reserve players participate in training only, unless called up to replace an injured BC athlete. Reserve players train with Team Lions
- 30 hours training May-July
- India Club Tournament (June)
- U15 National Championship Tournament (Tournament Schedule)
- Kukri training top and uniform
Key Dates in 2019
- May selections announced
- May Richmond Oval Fitness Testing & Education
- June India Club Tournament, Surrey
- July National Championship
$2600 per Team BC athlete
$550 per reserve
Questions? Contact the Athlete Program Manager.