2019-20 REGIONAL PROGRAM
This program is for athletes focused on continuous, committed, high performance technical skill development and participation in the spring tournament.
See Trials & Tournaments for trial dates, times and location by region.
Program Overview by region (dates, locations, levy, etc.)
- Island (Victoria and Mid-Island)
- Mainland (Vancouver/North Shore and all regions south and south-east of Vancouver)
See Training Schedules for training schedule by region
2019 PROVINCIAL PROGRAM
SELECTIONS – Male U18 Train 2 Compete Team BC 2019
Teams of 16 players (including Goal Keeper). Reserve players participate in training only, unless called up to replace an injured BC athlete.
- 30 hours training May-July (see Training Schedules)
- India Club Tournament
- U18 National Championship Tournament (Tournament Schedule)
- Kukri gear for training and tournament
- April 17 selections announced
- April 24 payment due
- June 20-23 India Club Tournament, Surrey
- July 4-8 U18 National Championship Tournament, Surrey, BC
$1650 per Team BC athlete
$560 per Reserve player
Questions? Contact the Athlete Program Manager.