Training: see Training Schedules
- Island (Victoria and Mid-Island)
- Lower Mainland (Vancouver/North Shore and all regions south and south-east of Vancouver)
Regional Program Levy
$600-700 for 40-hour program: field time, coach & manager honouraria, regional tournament, equipment & medical supplies, Kukri clothing, and education.
Levy does not include food or accommodation.
$400-500 for 20-hour program
Training: 30-40 hours from Oct/Nov to April, 1-2 sessions/week. Training can take place over holidays. Please see Players – Training Schedules
Mainland: Vancouver (Hamber/UBC), West Vancouver (Rutledge), Surrey (Tamanawis Park)
see Trials & Tournaments
2018 PROVINCIAL TEAMS
SELECTIONS – Male U18 Train 2 Compete Team BC 2018
Teams of 16 players (including Goal Keeper). Reserve players participate in training only, unless called up to replace an injured BC athlete.
- 30 hours training May-July (see Training Schedules)
- India Club Tournament
- U18 National Championship Tournament
- Kukri gear
Key Dates in 2018
- April 18 selections announced
- April 27 deposit due
- May 13 at Richmond Oval Fitness Testing & Education
- June 22-25 India Club Tournament, Surrey
- July 17-20 U18 National Championship Tournament, Toronto, Ont.
$1000 deposit due April 27
$620 per reserve player
$3500 approximate levy per athlete
Please see Athlete Program Documents – 2018 National Championship Information
Questions? Please contact the Athlete Program Manager