2018 PROVINCIAL TEAMS
(Athlete Headshots & Bios coming soon!)
SELECTIONS – Male U18 Train 2 Compete Team BC 2018
Teams of 16 players (including Goal Keeper). Reserve players participate in training only, unless called up to replace an injured BC athlete.
- 30 hours training May-July (see Training Schedules)
- India Club Tournament
- U18 National Championship Tournament
- Kukri gear
Key Dates in 2018
- April 18 selections announced
- April 27 deposit due
- May 13 at Richmond Oval Fitness Testing & Education
- June 22-25 India Club Tournament, Surrey
- July (dates TBC) U18 National Championship Tournament, Toronto, Ont. (teams will play 3-5 days)
$1000 deposit due April 27
$620 per reserve player
$3500 approximate levy per athlete
Please see Athlete Program Documents – 2018 National Championship Information
Regional Program 2017-18
*2018-19 Regional Program information will be provided in August
- Male athletes born in 2000, 2001, 2002
- Must live (or attend school) within one of the FHBC Regions
Program Levy: $680 per athlete. Will include field time, coach honouraria, Kukri clothing, medical supplies & equipment, regional tournament and education. Mainland athletes $175 deposit due October 11.
Squads: 1 Mainland, 1 Island
Training: 30-40 hours from October to April, 1-2 sessions/week. Training can take place over holidays. Please see Players – Training Schedules
Mainland: Vancouver (Hamber/UBC), West Vancouver (Rutledge), Surrey (Tamanawis Park)
Regional Tournament April 13-15
For key dates, see Trials & Tournaments
Provincial selections will be made from the Regional Tournament.
30 hours provincial training will commence in May.
Questions? Please contact the Athlete Program Manager