Team BC (Spring/Summer)
SELECTIONS – Train 2 Train U15 Female Teams
Teams of 16 players (including Goal Keeper). Reserve players participate in training only, unless called up to replace an injured BC athlete.
- 30 hours training May-July
- India Club Tournament (June)
- U15 National Championship Tournament
- Kukri training top and uniform
Key Dates in 2018
- May 9 selections announced
- May 13 at Richmond Oval Fitness Testing & Education
- May 25- Island teams Fitness Testing & Education
- May 18 deposit due
- June 22-25 India Club Tournament, Surrey (excludes Stags)
- July 11 U15 teams fly to Ontario
- July 12 U15 Practice Day
- July 13-16 U15 National Championship Tournament, Toronto, Ont.
- July 16 teams return to BC
U15 National Championships July 13-15
University of Toronto, Ontario
$1000 deposit due May 18
$580 per reserve player due May 18
Please see Athlete Program Documents – 2018 National Championship Information
Trial registration & dates: See Trials & Tournaments.
Programs typically start in October and run until April/May (40 hours). Training on Friday and/or Sunday evenings.
Athlete Eligibility for 2017-2018: Female athletes born in 2003, 2004, 2005 who live (or attend school) within one of the FHBC regions:
- Interior (Okanagan & Kootenays)
- Island (Victoria and Mid-Island)
- Northwest (Vancouver and North Shore)
- Southeast (Burnaby, Chilliwack, Coquitlam, Delta, New Westminster, Port Coquitlam, Port Moody, Richmond, Surrey)
T2T Regional Program Levy
Levy does not include food or accommodation.
- Technical skills development
- Fitness training
- Fun game play during the FHBC Regional Festival (spring)
- Selection to Provincial Program
This program is for athletes interested in continuous, committed, high performance technical skill development from November – April and participation in a fun spring Festival.
- 30-40 hours training on Fridays and/or Sunday nights for a 1.5-2 hour session
- Fitness education, testing (Yo-Yo test) and Injury Prevention Programs
- Technical skills instruction
- 3-day Regional Festival (subject to athletes meeting program requirements of attendance, fitness and ability).
The T2T Festival runs from Friday morning to Sunday evening which may require leave from school.
- Provincial athlete identification to represent BC at the U15 National Championship Tournament (July)
- Selections to Team BC are announced by the Wednesday following the selection point. Provincial training (30 hours) typically runs from May to July. National Championships are typically held in late-July.
Please see Trials & Tournaments
Questions? contact the Athlete Program Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org