2019-20 REGIONAL PROGRAM
This program is for athletes focused on continuous, committed, high performance technical skill development and participation in the spring tournament.
See Trials & Tournaments for trial dates, times and location by region.
Program Overview by region (dates, locations, levy, etc.)
- Interior (Okanagan & Kootenays)
- Island (Victoria and Mid-Island)
- Northwest (Vancouver and North Shore)
- Southeast (Burnaby, Chilliwack, Coquitlam, Delta, New Westminster, Richmond, Surrey, etc.)
See Training Schedules for training schedule by region
2019 PROVINCIAL PROGRAM
Girl’s Train 2 Compete U18 Team BC (Spring/Summer)
Selections – T2C Team BC Girls 2019
Reserve players participate in training only, unless called up to replace an injured BC athlete. Reserve players are part of Team Lions for training.
- 30 hours training May-July (see Training Schedules)
- India Club Tournament (excluding Island team)
- U18 National Championship Tournament (Tournament Schedule)
- Kukri Provincial gear
- April 17 selections announced
- April 24 levy and athlete agreement due
- June 21-24 India Club Tournament, Surrey
- July 3-8 U18 National Championship Tournament, Surrey, BC
$1650 Team BC athlete (Rams and Lions)
$1615 Team BC athlete (Stags)
$560 reserve players
Questions? Contact the Athlete Program Manager.