Registration is now open! (for Island athletes only)
With your membership number ready, click on ‘the above link and then click on ‘pay for regional program.’
Eligible athletes for the Fall Learn 2 Train Program 2017-18:
boys and girls born 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008 who have some prior experience playing field hockey.
Mainland registration deadline: closed
Island registration deadline: Wednesday, October 25
Program Fee 2017-18: $245 per athlete
The fees include turf time, coach & manager honouraria and apparel, medical supplies, equipment and FHBC contribution.
see Training Schedules
- 15-20 hours of on-field training with certified FHBC coaches
- 10-12 session from October-November, January-February
The L2T Program is offered to athletes who live or attend school in the following regions:
- Training at Eric Hamber in Vancouver and Tamanawis Park in Surrey
- Island (Victoria and Duncan)
- Training at UVic and Cowichan Sportsplex
Mainland: Andrea Gibson, Alicia Pereira
Island: Krista Thompson
If you have further questions about the program, contact the FHBC Athlete Program Manager.