Eligible athletes for the Fall Learn 2 Train Program 2018-19:
boys and girls born 2006, 2007, 2008 and 2009 who have some prior experience playing field hockey.
Learn 2 Train 2018-19 Fall Regional Program Information…coming soon! Please see info below.
- Registration to open in September
- There is no trial for this program. Payment taken upon registration
- 10-12 sessions from October-November, January-February
- 15-20 hours of on-field training with certified FHBC coaches
- Each session 1.5 hours
- Possible training locations: Tamanawis (Surrey), Hamber (Vancouver, Rutledge (West Van), UVIC (Victoria), Cowichan Sportsplex (Duncan)
Program Schedule (October-March 10-15 hours):
see Training Schedules
Program Fee 2018-19: $TBC ($245 per athlete in 2017)
The fees include turf time, coach & manager honouraria and apparel, medical supplies, equipment and FHBC contribution.
The L2T Program is offered to athletes who live or attend school in the following regions:
- Training at Eric Hamber in Vancouver and Tamanawis Park in Surrey
- Island (Victoria and Duncan)
- Training at UVic and Cowichan Sportsplex
If you have further questions about the program, contact the FHBC Athlete Program Manager.