Eligible athletes for the Fall Learn 2 Train Program 2017-18:
boys and girls born 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008 who have some prior experience playing field hockey.
- 15-20 hours of on-field training with certified FHBC coaches
- 10-12 session from October-November, January-February
Program Schedule (October-March 10-15 hours):
see Training Schedules
Program Fee 2017-18: $245 per athlete
The fees include turf time, coach & manager honouraria and apparel, medical supplies, equipment and FHBC contribution.
The L2T Program is offered to athletes who live or attend school in the following regions:
- Training at Eric Hamber in Vancouver and Tamanawis Park in Surrey
- Island (Victoria and Duncan)
- Training at UVic and Cowichan Sportsplex
Mainland: Alicia Pereira
If you have further questions about the program, contact the FHBC Athlete Program Manager.