Eligible athletes for the Fall Learn 2 Train Program 2018-19:
boys and girls born 2006, 2007, 2008 and 2009 who have some prior experience playing field hockey.
Registration opens late-September
Program start/end date: Schedules
# of training hours: 15-20
- There is no trial for this program. Payment taken upon registration
- 15-20 hours of on-field training with certified FHBC coaches
- Each session 1.5 hours
- Possible training locations: Tamanawis (Surrey), Hamber (Vancouver, Rutledge (West Van), UVIC (Victoria), Cowichan Sportsplex (Duncan)
Program Fee 2018-19: $TBC ($245 per athlete in 2017)
The fees include turf time, coach & manager honouraria and apparel, medical supplies, equipment and FHBC contribution.
The L2T Program is offered to athletes who live or attend school in the following regions:
- Training at Eric Hamber in Vancouver and Tamanawis Park in Surrey
- Island (Victoria and Duncan)
- Training at UVic and Cowichan Sportsplex
Coaches will be announced at the start of the program
If you have further questions about the program, contact the FHBC Athlete Program Manager.