Eligible athletes: boys and girls born 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007
Register for this program! Registration is open until Wednesday, March 29!
- 15-20 hours of on-field training with certified FHBC coaches
- Participation and fun game-play (5-a-side) in the FHBC L2T Festival
Saturday, April 1 @6pm at Tamawanis Park, Surrey for Southeast
Saturday, April 1 @12pm at UVic (all Island athletes)
Sunday, April 2 @4.30pm at Hamber for Northwest
The L2T Program is offered to athletes who live or attend school in the following regions:
- Northwest (Vancouver, West and North Vancouver)
- Training at Eric Hamber in Vancouver and Rutledge, Ambleside Park in West Vancouver
- Southeast (Richmond, Burnaby, Coquitlam, Surrey, Abbotsford and surrounding areas)
- Training at Tamanawis Park in Surrey
- Island (Victoria and Duncan)
- Training at UVic and Cowichan Sportsplex
There is one 2-hour training session every week. For exact dates and times, please see your region’s Training Schedule.
The program culminates with a fun 5-a-side tournament with professional uniforms, coaches, officials and more! The 2017 festival will be hosted in Vancouver on July 8th and/or 9th. More information to follow!
Check out our Facebook page to see pictures from past years!
Program Fee 2017: $388
The fees include turf time, coach & manager honouraria, equipment, Kukri uniform for Festival and all Festival costs. Program fees do not cover the cost of food or accommodation.
If you have further questions about the program, contact the FHBC Athlete Program Manager.