Information regarding the 2017-18 program will be posted shortly.
Eligible athletes in 2017-18: boys and girls born 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008 who have some prior experience playing field hockey.
Registration deadline: Wednesday, October 11
- 15-20 hours of on-field training with certified FHBC coaches
- 10-12 session from October – November, January-February
- Participation and fun game-play (5-a-side) in the FHBC L2T Festival
Sunday, October 15
The L2T Program is offered to athletes who live or attend school in the following regions:
- Training at Eric Hamber in Vancouver and Tamanawis Park in Surrey
- Island (Victoria and Duncan)
- Training at UVic and Cowichan Sportsplex
There is 1 training session per week. Please see Training Schedules
Program Fee 2017-18: $245 per athlete
The fees include turf time, coach & manager honouraria and apparel, medical supplies, equipment and FHBC contribution.
If you have further questions about the program, contact the FHBC Athlete Program Manager.