Team Managers are needed for Regional Tournaments and the Provincial Season to liaise between FHBC and provincial teams.
Regional Tournament (spring) commitment:
- 1 evening (1-2 hours) for Technical Meeting, typically the night before tournament day 1
- 3-4 days of tournament
- Per diem provided
- see Calendar for tournament dates & locations
Provincial Season (summer) commitment:
- 3 months: May to July to manage athletes, coaches and liaise with FHBC
- June: 3-4 days for India Club Tournament (attend tournament, manage uniforms)
- July: 4-8 days for National Championship Tournament
- Travel and accommodation costs covered
- Honorarium provided
- Per diem provided
- see for Calendar National Championship dates & locations
If you are interested in becoming a technical judge to assist the technical officials and tournament director at FHBC events, please contact email@example.com
FHBC is looking for volunteers for every tournament to help build and tear-down portable infrastructure (tents, tables etc.). We are looking for the unsung heroes who will join us at the crack of dawn and at the end of a long day, rain or shine. If you are able to help and live or work near a tournament venue, we would like to hear from you.
For tournament dates & locations, please see the FHBC Calendar.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
No amateur sport is able to operate effectively without the time and commitment of a voluntary body; and Field Hockey in BC is no exception. There is a huge range of voluntary opportunities within Field Hockey – contact us if you want to be part of the success! Thank you for support Field Hockey BC!
- Team Manager
- Regional Manager
- Technical Official
- Event Manager
- Event Assistants
- Hosting (billeting)
- Board Representative
- Board Sub-Committee Representative
- Coaching Committee
- Athlete Program Committee
- Umpiring Committee
- Domestic Committee (Tournaments/Awards)
- Business Development Committee
- Marketing and Sponsorship Committee