Registration is now open for Regional Trials for the U15 Southeast Girls (Burnaby, Chilliwack, Coquitlam, Delta, New Westminster, Richmond, Surrey, etc.).
To register, go to www.fieldhockeybc.ca/fhbc/regionals.php.
Deadline for registering is October 23, at noon.
Who is this for and what do I need to know?
- Female U15 (2005-2007) athletes who live or attend school in the Southeast Region (South, East, and Southeast of Vancouver) *younger athletes may be considered
- $10 (non-refundable) paid online
- Deadline to register is 12pm on Wednesday, October 23. No exceptions!
- Trial takes place Sunday, October 27 at Tamanawis Park, Surrey @5pm
- Regional Program Intake takes place on November 9 from 8am-12pm; Training begins the following weekend (see Training Schedule)
- See the Program Overview for more details on the 2019-20 U15 Southeast Girls Regional Program
Fitness & Selection
Fitness (yo-yo test), skills, and more will be assessed at the trial. If you have never done a Yo-Yo test before, don’t worry! Our coaches are there to explain and demonstrate a Yo-Yo test to everyone.
What is the Yo-Yo Test? Read the Fitness Protocol
What score do I need to achieve? Read the Fitness Policy
For additional information regarding evaluations and selections: Read the Selection Process
Everything you need to know about trials, selections, and training can be found here
- Policies & Procedures: How to update your membership, how to register for trials, the selection process, training expectations, fitness policy, attendance policy and more
- Trials & Tournaments: dates and locations of trials and tournaments for the upcoming 2019-2020 season
- Training Schedules: training schedules will be posted when available
- Calendar: for all things FHBC!
Questions? Contact the Athlete Program Manager.