Registration is now open for Regional Trials for the U18 and U15 Island Athletes.
To register, go to www.fieldhockeybc.ca/fhbc/regionals.php.
Deadline for registering is October 2, at noon.
Who is this for and what do I need to know?
- U18 (2002-2004) and U15 (2005-2007) athletes who live or attend school on Vancouver Island
- $20 (non-refundable) paid online
- Deadline to register is 12pm on Wednesday, October 2. No exceptions!
- Trial takes place Sunday, October 6 at Cowichan Sportsplex, Duncan @10am
- Training begins week of January 7 (see Training Schedule)
- Program Overview for U18 Boys
- Program Overview for U18 Girls
- Program Overview for U15 Boys
- Program Overview for U15 Girls
Fitness & Selection
Fitness (yo-yo test), skills, and more will be assessed at the trial. If you have never done a Yo-Yo test before, don’t worry! Our coaches are there to explain and demonstrate a Yo-Yo test to everyone.
Everything you need to know about trials, selections, and training regarding the under the “Players” tab.